Winter Student Nights
Wednesdays this Winter, January 16-February 27 | 7-9 pm | Worship Hall
Evenings for 7th-12th grade students. Student Nights consist of large group gatherings filled with worship, Biblical teachings and small group break-outs. This Winter (from January 16-February 27), we are focusing on the topic of worship with a new series called Worship Matters. We’ll continue with a new series starting in March.
- Week One: What is Worship? (January 16)
- Week Two: How do We Worship? (January 23)
- Week Three: Worship in Music (January 30)
- Week Four: Worship in the 21st Century (February 6)
- Week Five: Postures in worship (February 20)
- Week Six: Worship in Service/Community Night (February 27)
Questions? Contact Nic; email@example.com, 414.228.5220 x242.