July 30 Update
This was a great week with Eastbrook Outdoors and worshiping in the sun! The current plan is to worship in the Worship Hall on the weekend of August 11/12. At that time, we will likely not have carpet and there will be some remaining construction.
Here’s what happened this week:
- The carpet and asbestos tile were removed as planned.
- The air tests have all come back within normal specs.
- Please continue to keep this project in prayer and that we will give the issues over to God.
- Pray for an HVAC solution that meets our cost requirement, is aesthetically pleasing, and sufficiently conditions the air.
- Pray for any unanticipated issues in working with the City of Milwaukee
- Continue to pray for the best possible flooring solution for our church
- We had an outstanding worship service yesterday. As we plan for the service and picnic next Sunday please pray for safety, for good weather, for surrounding community participation, a large turn-out, and relationship building to occur among members of our congregation who may not normally worship together!
Thank you for your continued prayers and support of this project.