October 1 Update
This past week most of the work involved the updates to our HVAC system . We are making good progress but dealing with lots of details along the way. This week is expected to be the finishing touches on the Fellowship Hall and a greater transition to the Worship Hall installations.
Here’s what happened last week:
- HVAC Units for the Worship Hall were lifted on the roof and the Fellowship Hall units were installed outside the south wall of Worship Hall.
- Piping and electrical began to be run to the Fellowship Hall HVAC units.
- Fellowship Hall A/V system installation continued – including the wall inputs were made operational for the projectors
- Continued to work on the Fellowship Hall ceiling in anticipation of the final lights being installed in the hallways.
Here’s what we’re working on this week:
- Fellowship Hall HVAC installation is expected to be complete and operational Wednesday.
- Finish the Fellowship Hall A/V system and initial training on its use
- Install the lights in the hallways around Fellowship Hall
- Continue working on the Worship Hall HVAC system
- Begin work on the Worship Hall AV system
- Begin work on the Worship Hall main structure for carrying ceiling piping
- Begin framing the Side Stage wall and the Side Walls in preparation for installing the Slat Wall
- Begin the carpentry work on the stage expansion
- Begin installing the new fans in the Worship Hall
- Please continue to keep this project in prayer and that we will give the issues over to God.
- Pray for the workers that are working in the ceiling and other heights
- Pray for staff and congregation that we are “understanding” as we navigate scheduling and technology challenges.
- Pray for a solution to painting the ceiling mounted HVAC units for the Worship Hall
- Pray we do not miss any key details as we are finishing designs and procuring equipment