October 15 Update
Here’s what happened last week:
- Fellowship Hall A/V system installation was completed—there are some minor tweaks to be made to the programming for the touch pads (and a dvd convertor needs to be replaced) but the system is operational.
- All the lights and ceiling tiles were completed for Fellowship Hall.
- The “trough” that will hold the piping for the HVAC units inside the Worship Hall was completed.
- Installation of the new fans in the Worship Hall was completed (other than two for the balcony).
- The initial holes for the piping to be run to the HVAC units for the Worship Hall was cut thru the roof.
- The electrician began work on running wires and piping for the new Worship Hall lights and HVAC units.
- Wiring was pulled for the new projectors.
Here’s what we’re working on this week:
- Painting the frames on the side stage and wing walls.
- Installing the slat walls on the stage skirting, side stage wall and wing walls
- Finishing the operational function of the HVAC units on the Side Stage
- Running pipes and tubing for the HVAC system in the Worship Hall
- Running pipe and wires for the new light fixtures in the Worship Hall
- Putting the new wood onto the expanded stage areas
- Getting the new HVAC cases painted to match the ceiling
- Please continue to keep this project in prayer and that we will give the issues over to God.
- Pray for the workers that are working in the ceiling and other heights.
- Pray for staff and congregation that we are “understanding” as we navigate scheduling and technology challenges.
- Pray the various contractors to work well together in their communication so that unnecessary delays don’t occur.