October 29 Update
As expected, we made some visible progress this week. SandMasters has started the work to refinish the stage which will have a big impact on how things look going forward. No work will be able to be done over the stage while this process is going on, however we will work on whatever we can that is not affected by the stage refinishing.
Here’s what happened this week:
- Continued to paint the HVAC units for the Worship Hall
- Installed three of nine units in the ceiling
- Completed the finish carpentry work on the wing walls, side stage and main stage
- Reinstalled the rear stage light bar
- Complete the new handrails for the stage ramp
- Started modifying the electrical system required for the new ceiling lights
- Installed electrical conduit for ceiling HVAC units
- Installed new dimmable lighting behind wing walls
Here’s what we’re working on this week:
- Finish modifying the electrical system for new ceiling lights
- Sand and refinish the main stage
- Install new ceiling lights in the worship hall
- Install cages for south HVAC outdoor components
- Install additional HVAC indoor units
- Touchup painting on all painted surfaces
- Please continue to keep this project in prayer and that we will give the issues over to God.
- Pray that the work to install the HVAC ceiling units in the Worship Hall goes safely
- Pray for the workers that are working in the ceiling and other heights
- Pray that we are able to navigate the coordination with Morning Star for the upcoming play smoothly.
- Pray that we are able to work with our AV contractor to meet our desired deadlines
- Continue to pray for staff and congregation that we are “understanding” as we coordinate scheduling and technology challenges.
- Pray we do not miss any key details and we are finishing designs and procuring equipment
Thank you for your continued prayers and support of this project.