October 9 Update
Here’s what happened last week:
- The Fellowship Hall HVAC units were made fully operational (we did not use them this past weekend due to a need for training).
- Fellowship Hall A/V system installation continued—the wireless mics were made operational and the basic programming to separate the room into two separate systems was done.
- The “trough” that will hold the piping for the HVAC units inside the Worship Hall was begun to be fabricated and hung.
- Installation of the new fans in the Worship Hall was started
Here’s what we’re working on this week:
- The hall lights and ceiling tiles for the hallways around Fellowship Hall will be completed.
- Finish the Fellowship Hall A/V system Programming and initial training on its use
- Pulling Wires for the new Projectors that are being installed in the Worship Hall
- Finish making operational the HVAC units on the Side Stage
- Begin running pipes for the HVAC system in the Worship Hall
- Continue replacing fans in the Worship Hall
- Finish some painting and prep work for the installation of the slat wall in Worship Hall
- Begin running pipe and wires for the new light fixtures in the Worship Hall
- Please continue to keep this project in prayer and that we will give the issues over to God.
- Pray for the workers that are working in the ceiling and other heights
- Pray for staff and congregation that we are “understanding” as we navigate scheduling and technology challenges.
- Pray the various contractors to work well together in their communication so that unnecessary delays don’t occur.