November 13 Update
This past weekend was big for Eastbrook Church. Not only were we able to enjoy worshiping with the combined EBC/EBA Choir and orchestra, we were able to worship with new video technology as well!
It was difficult to pull all of the pieces together for this past weekend, but was well worth the effort as we cleared another big milestone in the project. We are finally able to see the light at the end of the tunnel from this point.
There is still a lot of work to be done, however we are now “finishing” projects, rather than starting.
Here’s what happened this week:
- Continued to install the HVAC units inside the worship hall
- Installed screens and projectors in the worship hall
- Continued to install low voltage wiring for ceiling lights
- Continuing to install ceiling light fixtures
- Installed balcony video monitors
- Worked on miscellaneous electrical wiring
- Relocated light bar behind main platform
Here’s what we’re working on this week:
- Continue to install the HVAC units for the worship hall
- Continue to install ceiling light fixtures
- Continue to install low voltage component to ceiling light fixtures
- Install speakers in the “alcove”
- Finish installation of projectors and screens from temporary connections
- Installation of the “cloud” covering the exposed steelwork in front of the worship hall
- Begin installation of the Q-Sys control system in the worship hall
- Please continue to keep this project in prayer and that we will give the issues over to God.
- Pray that the work to install the HVAC ceiling units in the Worship Hall goes quickly
- Pray for the workers that are working in the ceiling and other heights
- Pray that we are able to navigate the coordination with Morning Star for the upcoming play smoothly.
- Pray we do not miss any key details and we are finishing designs and procuring equipment
Thank you for your continued prayers and support of this project.