November 26 Update
You can always tell you are nearing the end of a project when the carpet goes in. Next weekend our worship hall will feel very transformed. Even though we will still have about 20% of the work to left to do, the carpet will be a big change.
Wenger has been ordered and we have a delivery date between 12/12 and 12/15. The good news is we should be able to enjoy this during the week of Christmas.
Most of the work in the ceiling has been completed however there will still be a small amount of work needing to be done the week of December 3rd. Additionally, there is still work to be done in balcony which will be done this week and next.
Here’s what happened this week:
- Completed installation of the HVAC units inside the worship hall
- Installed low voltage wiring for ceiling lights
- Completed installation of the remaining ceiling light fixtures
- Installed cross light
- Installed egress light components for the ceiling fixtures
- Installed speaker in Alcove
- Reinstalled light bar on main stage
- Worked on Q-Sys control system in the worship hall
Here’s what we’re working on this week:
- Cloud completed and looks great!
- Carpet installation on the main floor and stairs
- Install HVAC and electrical wiring that needs to go through the roof
- Continue to work on the Q-Sys control system in the worship hall
- Begin working on the production room
- Please continue to keep this project in prayer and that we will give the issues over to God.
- Pray that the work to that needs to take place outdoors will go smoothly despite winter conditions.
- Pray that the carpet installation goes as expected
- Pray that the Morning Star prep occurring during carpet installation goes smoothlyf.
- Pray we do not miss any key details and we are finishing work.